- Talent week.
Awards to best students.
Extra Curricular Activities :-
To discover schooling naturally, we train students with soft skills, co- curricular/extracurricular activities which ingrain in students the need to develop social, recreational skills, creativity and citizenship skills that are essential for a balanced education endowed with our rich heritage.
- English Literarcy Association/ Kids Club, Tamil Literary Association.
- Math Club.
- Science Association, Heritage Club, Gazet Club, Health Club
- Fine Arts Association.
- Inter House and Inter School Activities, Intra school Activites.
- Educational Tours.
- Versatile Week Celebrations.
- Public Awareness Rally.
- Sports and Games.
- Audio-Visual education-Teaching and learning through Edu.com and Extra Marks.
- Robotics Club
- Table Tennis Club.
- Scout and Guide Movement.
To face challenges with confidence in their professional career, students are encouraged and trained to crack those exams.National tests, International tests, E Math, Hey Math, Q Math and IQ tests are conducted. Interested parents are welcome to discuss with the Principal.
1.To the meritorious students for their excellent performance in academics(AISSE,AISSCE) N.K Rangasamy Chettiyar Award is awarded.
2. The students who excel in sports are awarded with Arjuna Award(Boys) & Kalpanachawla Award(Girls).
The Foundation Stage:
Personal, Social and Emotional Development.
Communication, Language & Literature.
Knowledge and understanding of the world
Special Certificate Courses:
1.SUITS(School University Industry Tie-up Scheme) affliated to Bhardhidasan University.
2.Dakshini Bharath Hindi Prachar Sabha -Exam centre ( special coaching Parichaya, Prathmic, Madhyama, Rastrabhasha,etc.. by DBHPS).
3.Robotics – Diploma Certificate (Certified by ECIL – ECIT of India under the joint venture of TEK- WIZARD)
4. Karate – National level Tournaments and Grading Exams.
5. Bharathanattiyam ( 8 Level of certificate courses from Sri Thillai Nattiyalaya)
6. Keyboard (Certificate courses under Trinity College of London).
7.Well disiciplined – Yoga courses.
8. Skating Tournaments ( District, State and National Level Championship tournaments).
9.Zonal level – Chess Tournament.
10.Governor and President Awards(Scout andvement).
The school does not tolerate bullying in any shape or form.In line with the behavior and discipline policy We.
- Encourage positive behavior.
- Promote the policy in assemblies.
- Give time for class room discussions.
- Involve all children to raise issues through the school council.
- Promote healthy play Environment.
- Are vigilant at all times.