Skip to content
Teaching and Monitoring methods
- Experinced teachers.
- Faculties are Holistic, Good motivators, Commendableand creative.
- The whole class is taught together.
- The Key concepts of a lesson are listed and taught effectively(Intracting, oral work, written work & Group work).
- Class time is used to build the solid foundation of knowledge.
- The teaching method stimulate students by keeping them interested.
- Homework encourages good work habits and enables us to assess how much children have understood and retained.
- Our approach to homework is based upon a positive partnership between home and school enabling the child to make links between learning at home and school.
- Relative to the subject, to test the skill of child, activity sheets are provided to enrich their knowledge of subject.
- Regular testing is conducted in order to evaluate student learning.
- The feedback from testing allows close monitoring and follow up.
- Concentration to happy learners.
- Happy learners are specially cared after school hours to make them achieve “they too can” Homework.