If the students fall behind in their work, Follow up Record (Diary sign, Test note & absentees file) is maintained. They will be followed up, talked to parents, encouraged, convinced and coached until they catch up.
Though career counseling and personality development program, ever student is shaped and moulded with their better career selection (IIT, FITZI, Chaitavyar, etc)
SVVS aims to nurture high profile of the students and give back the society a better human being. For that, SVVS has adopted unique strategies.
As the role of the school is not only to impact and regulate disciplinary acts at school but also at home. Accordingly the school has provided each student with a disciplinary card with set of disciplinary acts which should be followed at home and monitored by the parents. Parents lend their support by supervising their ward’s studies and discipline at home and help us to maintain continuity in their school work.
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development.
- Communication, Language & Literature.
- Mathematical Development
- Knowledge and understanding of the world
- Creative Development
- Physical Development
SVVS has a triangular communication programme called Teacher – Guardian Programme, where the children from Grade I to XII are equally divided as per the ratio of the teacher. The teacher in charge has a set of students from different classes under his/her guidance. They are moulded in respect to their character, behavior, studies, etc., they directly communicate with their parents and counsel the m according to the guidance provided.
Special Certificate Courses:
- SUITS(School University Industry Tie-up Scheme) affliated to Bhardhidasan University,
- Dakshini Bharath Hindi Prachar Sabha -Exam centre ( special coaching Parichaya, Prathmic, Madhyama, Rastrabhasha,etc.. by DBHPS),
- Robotics – Diploma Certificate (Certified by ECIL – ECIT of India under the joint venture of TEK- WIZARD),
- Karate – National level Tournaments and Grading Exams,
- Bharathanattiyam ( 8 Level of certificate courses from Sri Thillai Nattiyalaya),
- Keyboard (Certificate courses under Trinity College of London), Well disiciplined – Yoga courses,
- Skating Tournaments ( District, State and National Level Championship tournaments),
- Zonal level – Chess Tournament,
- Governor and President Awards(Scout andvement).
The school does not tolerate bullying in any shape or form.In line with the behavior and discipline policy We.
- Encourage positive behavior.
- Promote the policy in assemblies.
- Give time for class room discussions.
- Involve all children to raise issues through the school council.
- Promote healthy play Environment.
- Are vigilant at all times.
Scholastic, Co-scholastic, Inter-meet, Talent week, Debate, Awards to best students.
To motivate and recognize the young talents every year the school hosts Inter school competitions like Chess, Drawing, Skating, Swimming, Tamil recitation ( Thirukkural, Thiruvasagam) etc.,and encourages them.
Innovative venture is the setting up of Robotics lab in the campus.SVVS holds the credit that we were the pioneer to set up Robotics lab in Coimbatore district. Every year the school conducts Science exhibition, Arts exhibition, Robotics exhibition,etc.
Community service and working selflessly for the cause of the welfare of the community has always been a prime importance in SVVS. Our students have voluntarily involved themselves in creating awareness on cleanliness drive, rally to eradicate tobacco, promoting literacy-adult education, campaign on eco-friendly environment and road safety awareness.
Versatile week was celebrated with zest and enthusiasm in which myriad events were witnessed. Every child is encouraged to take part in different events like extempore, fancy dress, wealth out of waste, spell bee, cookery, vegetable carving, etc. Students participated with fervour and displayed their inherent talents in the multi-dimensional activities.
All our students were given opportunity to go on industrial visits and field trips to gain unparalleled practical knowledge. From time immemorial travelling has been considered to be a part of one’s education. Thomas cook, the pioneer of organized tourism proclaimed that “The earth in all its fullness and beauty is for the people.”To drink the beauty of absolutely amazing Tajmahal, the ancient temples of Mahabalipuram, the royal palaces of Delhi, Mysore, the scientific wonder of Bengaluru and the ravishing hill stations, special educational trips were arranged periodically during the last decade.
Extra Curricular Activities :-
To discover schooling naturally, we train students with soft skills, co- curricular/extracurricular activities which ingrain in students the need to develop social, recreational skills, creativity and citizenship skills that are essential for a balanced education endowed with our rich heritage.
- English Literarcy Association/ Kids Club, Tamil Literary Association.
- Math Club.
- Science Association, Heritage Club, Gazet Club, Health Club
- Fine Arts Association.
- Inter House and Inter School Activities, Intra school Activites.
- Educational Tours.
- Versatile Week Celebrations.
- Public Awareness Rally.
- Sports and Games.
Audio-Visual education-Teaching and learning through Edu.com and Extra Marks, Robotics Club, Table Tennis Club, Swimming, Scout and Guide Movement.