The school follows the CBSE curriculum with the medium of instruction being English while Hindi, Tamil and French are offered as optional subjects. At kindergarten and primary level, XSEED programmes are followed to give your child astounding inception to his/her future education. Special Career Counselling events are held for senior secondary students by experts from different fields like Engineering, Medicine, Law, Science and Business.
If the students fall behind in their work, Follow up Record (Diary sign, Test note & absentees file) is maintained. They will be talked to parents, encouraged, convinced and coached until they catch up. Through career counselling and personality development programs, every student is shaped and moulded for their future career goals.
Monthly Field Trips:
Every class right from Pre-kg to grade 11 are taken out monthly twice to nearby Industries or Government educational parks to give the students the required social exposure and knowledge about the huge technological and Economical systems of India.
SVVS aims to nurture high profile of the students and give back the society a better human being. For that, SVVS has adopted unique strategies.
As the role of the school is not only to impact and regulate disciplinary acts at school but also at home. Accordingly the school has provided each student with a disciplinary card with set of disciplinary acts which should be followed at home and monitored by the parents. Parents lend their support by supervising their ward’s studies and discipline at home and help us to maintain continuity in their school work.
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development.
- Communication, Language & Literature.
- Mathematical Development
- Knowledge and understanding of the world
- Creative Development
- Physical Development
Special Certificate Courses:
- SUITS(School University Industry Tie-up Scheme) affliated to Bhardhidasan University,
- Dakshini Bharath Hindi Prachar Sabha -Exam centre ( special coaching Parichaya, Prathmic, Madhyama, Rastrabhasha,etc.. by DBHPS),
- Robotics – Diploma Certificate (Certified by ECIL – ECIT of India under the joint venture of TEK- WIZARD),
- Karate – National level Tournaments and Grading Exams,
- Bharathanattiyam ( 8 Level of certificate courses from Sri Thillai Nattiyalaya),
- Keyboard (Certificate courses under Trinity College of London), Well disiciplined – Yoga courses,
- Skating Tournaments ( District, State and National Level Championship tournaments),
- Zonal level – Chess Tournament,
- Governor and President Awards(Scout andvement).
The school does not tolerate bullying in any shape or form. In line with the behavior and discipline policy we,
- Encourage positive behavior.
- Promote the policy in assemblies.
- Give time for class room discussions.
- Involve all children to raise issues through the school council.
- Promote healthy play Environment.
- Are vigilant at all times.
Extra Curricular Activities :-
To discover schooling naturally, we train students with soft skills, co- curricular/extracurricular activities which ingrain in students the need to develop social, recreational skills, creativity and citizenship skills that are essential for a balanced education endowed with our rich heritage.
- English Literarcy Association/ Kids Club, Tamil Literary Association.
- Math Club.
- Science Association, Heritage Club, Gazet Club, Health Club
- Fine Arts Association.
- Inter House and Inter School Activities, Intra school Activites.
- Educational Tours.
- Versatile Week Celebrations.
- Public Awareness Rally.
- Sports and Games.
Audio-Visual education-Teaching and learning through Edu.com and Extra Marks, Robotics Club, Table Tennis Club, Swimming, Scout and Guide Movement.